outriderUX focuses on remote unmoderated usability testing in collaboration with crowdsourcing company uTest.
We run remote unmoderated testing on websites, mobile applications, early prototypes and wireframes. While remote unmoderated testing is not for everyone, a committed participant crowd is the key to success using this method, and ensures that remote unmoderated testing deserves a spot in the UX toolbox.
Remote unmoderated testing features:
- Test participants are selected based on your profile requirements
- Participants complete tasks and answer post-task and post-session questions
- Tasks and questions are distributed to test participants online in the form of a survey
- The results report includes the data analysis findings, along with expert review and redesign suggestions
- Running usability testing on different types of smartphones, including iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices
- Running usability testing on iPad and Android tablets
- Test participants use their own device in their own environment
- Covering a wide range of application types, including social networking, e-commerce, consumer, gaming, …
- Wide range of browsers and browser versions
- Can include audio and screen capture
- Moderated usability testing available
- Covering a wide range of application types, including e-commerce, productivity, media, …
Wireframe Usability Testing
- Usability testing on static wireframes or interactive prototypes
- A/B testing
- Covering a wide range of sites and applications, including e-commerce, social networking, ….